Friday, November 24, 2006

Sometimes it Takes a While to Respond

I got an email last night from a customer. He tried to download the updated version of Xcode Tools Sensei and got an error message saying the file was not found on the server. The error message is not surprising because I pulled the file from the server two months ago.

I wanted people who had bought the electronic version of the book to be able to download the new version. For obvious business reasons I didn't want the new version to be on the site permanently. My solution was to post the updated version on my site for a week and send an email to every customer who wanted to be contacted about updates. I figured a week was enough time for the customers I emailed to download the new version. I apparently was wrong.

I did send the customer the new version. If any of you bought an old electronic version (before September 2006) and want the new version, send me an email and I'll send you the new version.